Deciding where to spend your advertising dollars on the internet can be a tough decision to make. Spend your advertising dollars wisely by targeting a proven audience already actively seeking F-16 and military aviation related information, products and services.
F-16.net has a large audience, 60% of which is professionally involved with the F-16. Among those are crew chiefs, pilots, journalists and contractors. The other 40% are enthusiasts such as patch collectors, photographers, flight-sim fans, modellers and cockpit builders. This might be just the audience you are looking for...
With an average of over 170,000 unique visitors and over 1 million page views per month, your advertisement on F-16.net will give you the best exposure available in the military aviation marketplace.
On a cost per thousand impressions (CPM) basis, our banner rates are much lower than an advertisement in any standard industry magazine. By establishing a direct link to your corporate website, your banner will immediately increase your company's online exposure.
You're in control! Once a banner is activated, you will be able to log in and see the actual number of impressions of the banner and the number of clicks at any time. You will be able to change the banners for new product releases or special promotions. Furthermore, by alternating banners you can efficiently advertise different goods and services. This means your individual advertising campaign will never be outdated or obsolete.
Advertising at F-16.net wil also get you a lot of brand recognition for your products and company. People will see your banner dozens of times and will remember your company when they are looking for the product you offer. Each month, F-16.net is used by tens of thousands of service members, military aviation professionals and enthusiasts, and is highly respected in the industry. Where else can you reach that type of audience?
However, advertising at F-16.net doesn't stop at the traditional banners. We will work with you to create a customized advertising campaign, including for example featured articles, product reviews, sponsoring, social media campaigns etc.
Let us know what your specific needs are and we will work out a custom advertising strategy for your company!
Contact us via this e-mail form or at email@example.com