Turkish Air Force launches Op. Olive Branch with 72 fighters

Discuss air warfare, doctrine, air forces, historic campaigns, etc.
Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 29 Jan 2018, 14:28

mtrman wrote:@pmi, you have blamed me for going political, but I was actually answering the black political propaganda of @xander and a few others. So I requested you to go to the beginning of the thread and see who is writing what. No need to read whole thread. Even after 6-7 posts, you could see who is writing what. Is it so hard to do that? At least you could kindly excuse for blaming the wrong person. But now you are saying I am not part of the solution.

Please don't get afraid to write what @xander is doing.

I think so many posts in this thread already show every writer's intentions. Any objective reader will decide herself/himself.

So let's only post operational news and technical aspects. Let's just ignore any attempt of diverting the topic into politics.

Anyone who disagrees with you is guilty of black political propaganda?

How reasonable, logical.

There is someone on this thread who seems to be undoing all your good hearted attempts at explaining this, and it isn't me. You may want to talk with your fellow turk there. He's making you both seem foolish.

I've been on this forum a while, I like to think that although I am rough around the edges, I am honest and speak the truth the best i know how.

So the notion that I'm here solely as a propogandist out to hurt your wonderful nation is rather absurd. Get over yourself. You're not that important.

I'm no cop, but I can see when people are acting guilty, and it doesn't help that your fellow Turk there can't seem to get your stories straight.

I'll continue to post my observations, and if your skin is that thin, you can keep posting walls of text complete with CAPS LOCK. The more you say the more people are. And they can make their own decisions
Last edited by XanderCrews on 29 Jan 2018, 14:43, edited 2 times in total.
Choose Crews

Banned

by mtrman » 29 Jan 2018, 15:22

XanderCrews wrote:
mtrman wrote:@pmi, you have blamed me for going political, but I was actually answering the black political propaganda of @xander and a few others. So I requested you to go to the beginning of the thread and see who is writing what. No need to read whole thread. Even after 6-7 posts, you could see who is writing what. Is it so hard to do that? At least you could kindly excuse for blaming the wrong person. But now you are saying I am not part of the solution.

Please don't get afraid to write what @xander is doing.

I think so many posts in this thread already show every writer's intentions. Any objective reader will decide herself/himself.

So let's only post operational news and technical aspects. Let's just ignore any attempt of diverting the topic into politics.

Anyone who disagrees with you is guilty of black political propaganda?

How reasonable, logical.

There is someone on this thread who seems to be undoing all your good hearted attempts at explaining this, and it isn't me. You may want to talk with your fellow turk there. He's making you both seem foolish.

I've been on this forum a while, I like to think that although I am rough around the edges, I am honest and speak the truth the best i know how.

So the notion that I'm here solely as a propogandist out to hurt your wonderful nation is rather absurd. Get over yourself. You're not that important.

I'm no cop, but I can see when people are acting guilty, and it doesn't help that your fellow Turk there can't seem to get your stories straight.

I'll continue to post my observations, and if your skin is that thin, you can keep posting walls of text complete with CAPS LOCK. The more you say the more people are. And they can make their own decisions

@xander, you may not agree, you may not like. But why to hate, why to irritate? And why to insult?

As I already wrote before, the style of @af_freak is also not very familiar to me. But you and a few others really doing their best to make him off-line.

This thread is more or less about vipers in an operation. So why to try to divert the topic? What is in your first post at the beginning of the thread?

I really don't like such polemics and conversations. It takes my time, gives me negative energy and I have other things to do. But don't you realize that you trying to harrass a country and her citizens? So how do you expect us not to respond?

If a few grown adults (you, me, others...) who are most probably well educated and have some insight about life can't agree even about SOME of real life facts and don't show respect to each other, then what are we doing here???

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 29 Jan 2018, 18:08

mtrman wrote:This thread is more or less about vipers in an operation.

I could have sworn that this thread is about showing off Turkish supremacy without any option to questioning it. All who do not accept this paper thin story you call liars, haters, irratators, insultists, communists and terrorists. :roll:

So may I ask you a question: who are you aiming this at? I mean, you sure must know that F-16.net is not a place where rhetorical politics wil change anyone's mind, so this "news" is clearly not meant for us.

And what about this gem:
mtrman wrote:So let's only post operational news and technical aspects. Let's just ignore any attempt of diverting the topic into politics.

First post of mrtman in this thread:
mtrman wrote:Okay, this thread may not be fully compatible with this forum, since this is mostly a military&political event, not a specific military issue.

Say what again?
"Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know"

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 29 Jan 2018, 19:59

mtrman wrote:@xander, you may not agree, you may not like. But why to hate, why to irritate? And why to insult?

If the truth is insulting, I'm not your problem.

Air forces freak comes in here and acts like the Turks are some crack force. When presented with evidence that shoes otherwise, and combined with my own experience, I'm not buying it, even if he has. No Mount of youtube propoganda is going to change that.

I'm not compelled to buy into delusion even when others have.

I'm not obligated to parrot propoganda that goes against what I've seen personally. This would seem to make me out of fashion with Turkey.

I can live with that. Why can't you?

This thread is more or less about vipers in an operation. So why to try to divert the topic? What is in your first post at the beginning of the thread?

Don't get it twisted. Air forces freaks posts things that are more politics than planes. He's constantly posting stuff like this complete with his inane chatter. When rebuffed or corrected he doubles down.

Mentioning an F-16 doesn't suddenly make the thread about F-16 especially when you and he are going to take the thread elsewhere.

It's obvious and transparent which makes it all the more funny when he and you think you are being clever.

"Let's go on political diatribes and then slip 'F-16' in there then pretend it's about airplanes!!"

Please.

I really don't like such polemics and conversations. It takes my time, gives me negative energy and I have other things to do. But don't you realize that you trying to harrass a country and her citizens? So how do you expect us not to respond?

Really?

If a few grown adults (you, me, others...) who are most probably well educated and have some insight about life can't agree even about SOME of real life facts and don't show respect to each other, then what are we doing here???

What are you doing here?

In closing, I truly enjoy watching people with no respect for civilians bring hurt and killed and then play the victim card on an internet forum. How much sympathy do you expect to get exactly?
Last edited by XanderCrews on 29 Jan 2018, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
Choose Crews

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 29 Jan 2018, 20:11

botsing wrote:
mtrman wrote:This thread is more or less about vipers in an operation.

I could have sworn that this thread is about showing off Turkish supremacy without any option to questioning it. All who do not accept this paper thin story you call liars, haters, irratators, insultists, communists and terrorists. :roll:

Nails it.

You can tell with this amount of vitriol and single mindedness this country is bound for great things
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by durahawk » 30 Jan 2018, 06:24

To me, the really ironic thing about this is that if Turkey had acted this decisively with ground forces in Northern Syria to combat the rapid expansion of ISIS back in 2014 we probably wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place.

The fact that Turkey finds the Kurds far more dangerous to its boarder security than ISIS speaks volumes.
Last edited by durahawk on 30 Jan 2018, 07:24, edited 1 time in total.

Banned

by mtrman » 30 Jan 2018, 06:59

durahawk wrote:To me, the really ironic thing about this is that if Turkey had acted this decisively with ground forces in Northern Syria to combat the rapid expansion of ISIS back in 2014 we probably wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place.

The fact that Turkey finds the Kurds far more dangerous to its boarder security than ISIS speaks volumes.

Meaningful question. Thanks.

The conjecture at the times you have mentioned was sooo much different... As one would expect, it was not possible for Turkey to fight Daesh terrorists in Syria without having any agreement with Russia and US at that times. Turkey also had long repeated her willingness to provide ground forces to fight along with US. But you know what US did in reply.

Daesh is a topic that would really disturb some readers here if I write some basic answers and questions. Everything is not like CNN or Fox show us unfortunately...

Banned

by airforces_freak » 31 Jan 2018, 07:38

Turkey has allocated another USD $60 billion on 600 new Defence programs: https://www.dailysabah.com/defense/2018 ... 00-hit-60b

Below is an infographic of Turkey's Defence programs in 2017.

Syria crisis proves for the Turkish Aerospace Industry.
Attachments
DUymB8vXkAAW0Xb (1).jpg

Elite 1K
Elite 1K

by marsavian » 06 Feb 2018, 12:53

Crunch time for the US/Turkey 'alliance' as Erdogan lays out all his paranoia.

https://www.trtworld.com/mea/turkey-s-a ... ates-14443

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the US troops should leave Syria’s Manbij as Turkey aims to return the region ‘to its true owners.’

Erdogan said that majority of population in Manbij was Arabs and the city was occupied by the YPG/PKK.

Erdogan urged Washington to explain why it is not taking arms back from the YPG in northern Syria, saying a failure to do so means the US is either 'planning something against us or Russia or Iran.'

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 06 Feb 2018, 16:44

marsavian wrote:Crunch time for the US/Turkey 'alliance' as Erdogan lays out all his paranoia.

https://www.trtworld.com/mea/turkey-s-a ... ates-14443

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the US troops should leave Syria’s Manbij as Turkey aims to return the region ‘to its true owners.’

Erdogan said that majority of population in Manbij was Arabs and the city was occupied by the YPG/PKK.

Erdogan urged Washington to explain why it is not taking arms back from the YPG in northern Syria, saying a failure to do so means the US is either 'planning something against us or Russia or Iran.'

The mighty turks still havnt crushed them?
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 06 Feb 2018, 18:12

marsavian wrote:
Erdogan urged Washington to explain why it is not taking arms back from the YPG in northern Syria

What keeps amazing me, is the demographics these messages are aimed at.

Even a 10 year old kid would know that you cannot just "take back" weapons from a group like YPG, so the people following Erdogan must be a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
"Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know"

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 06 Feb 2018, 18:41

botsing wrote:
marsavian wrote:
Erdogan urged Washington to explain why it is not taking arms back from the YPG in northern Syria

What keeps amazing me, is the demographics these messages are aimed at.

Even a 10 year old kid would know that you cannot just "take back" weapons from a group like YPG, so the people following Erdogan must be a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Lol. The hardest time to get weapons back is after the shooting starts too.
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by geforcerfx » 08 Feb 2018, 22:29

XanderCrews wrote:

What are you talking about, just stop giving them bullets problem solved.....

:bang:

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 08 Feb 2018, 22:53

geforcerfx wrote:
XanderCrews wrote:

What are you talking about, just stop giving them bullets problem solved.....

:bang:

Talking about the Turks right?
Choose Crews

Banned

by airforces_freak » 08 Feb 2018, 23:51

UPDATE:

After the US attack on SAA forces in Manbij, Russia/Iran/Syria give Turkey free reign in Syrian airspace against the YPG/SDF.

The Turkish Air Force has immediately begun heavy bombardment of Afrin City: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-0 ... 960372.htm

TuAF UCAV's are also flying along the entire Syrian border from Afrin to Kobane.

Syria Live Map reports Turkish combat aircraft are flying above Manbij: https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/8-f ... ver-manbij

Turkish media confirms large groups of Turkish F-16's departing Turkish Air bases from across the country.

PreviousNext