Turkish Air Force launches Op. Olive Branch with 72 fighters

Discuss air warfare, doctrine, air forces, historic campaigns, etc.
Banned

by mtrman » 23 Jan 2018, 12:11

@Botsing,

I am not intention reader. But, "desire" and "de facto situation" are two completely different things. Just a few posts before, he already stated that nobody in Turkey wants such a nonsense thing.

But by the great efforts of U.S. deep state, we are now in such a meaningless situation.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 23 Jan 2018, 12:23

mtrman, we already know your subjective feeling about this subject.

You seem to assume we all feel and think the same as you do, which we don't. So you repeating it forever will not change our standpoint since we do not share your mindset, the only direct result is that we dismiss everything in your posts due to it making little sense to us.
"Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know"

Banned

by mtrman » 23 Jan 2018, 12:57

Botsing I think you are most probably an adult, so it is disappointing for me to have to write below most basic facts:

Of course every human has unique feelings and thoughts. But the real life truths are independent from those feelings and thoughts.

Even though Turkish Republic has not a real problem with some western countries, their politicians' behaviours show that they have with Turkey.

In this regard, those people trying to show Turkey as guilty in those broken relations. What I am trying to do is to expose those lies in this forum.

Those politicians start the problems, show no respect, try to harm Turkey directly or indirectly, AND FINALLY BLAME TURKEY FOR TAKING NECESSARY ACTIONS AND DEFENDING HER INTERESTS.

NOOOO. I WILL TRY TO EXPOSE THOSE LIES....

For example, U.S. deep state may decide to throw Turkey and abandon her as an ally. But then, they need to do it fair: THEY HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO THE WORLD AND THEIR CITIZENS that THEY HAVE TAKEN THIS DECISION AND STARTED TO OPENLY HARM TURKEY by supporting PKK/YPG...

When you and your politicians become such truthfull and fair AND CONFESS WHAT CAUSED WHAT, then they can do whatever they want... BUT NOT LIE....

Elite 3K
Elite 3K

by madrat » 23 Jan 2018, 13:51

The nonsense runs deep with this pair.

During the Cold War we hated the communists, but we didn't treat them as dhimmi. Pure bigotry.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 23 Jan 2018, 14:05

mtrman wrote:NOOOO. I WILL TRY TO EXPOSE THOSE LIES....

So let me get this straight: you want to feel betrayed and you want the whole world to know that you feel betrayed?

And not only that, you also want all leaders from all countries in the world to openly state they made you feel betrayed?

Quite a crusade...

Banned

by mtrman » 23 Jan 2018, 14:27

You are funny. Still trying to play with words like a child.

I mention "truth", you say "feelings".

I mention "some western politicians", you say "all politicians, all world".

:D

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 23 Jan 2018, 17:13

mtrman wrote:I mention "some western politicians", you say "all politicians, all world".

So you want to have you those "facts" that you feel about this betrayal confirmed in public by "some western politicians"?

Something tells me that your worldviews are either not quite realistic or that you are using this site to spread your political agenda. Maybe both?

Banned

by mtrman » 23 Jan 2018, 17:51

Botsing, I am just an individual who is trying expose lies and giving some clue about the solid facts in my country, in this region in those horrible times.

As a long time reader of this very nice website, this is what I can do. I can't deal with liar CNN, Fox, RT, PressTV, etc. But it is success for me that one another individual like me reads those posts, wonder what is really happening, and make a basic google search regarding who did what, who really betrayed her ally and what happened then.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by sprstdlyscottsmn » 23 Jan 2018, 18:11

So a basic Google search turns up that the PKK is still a Communilist group that no longer preaches Marxism and is listed as a terrorist organization by the US. The vast majority of their supplies are Russian. They do have some US equipment that appears to have been part of an arms smuggling operation.

So a "basic google search" shows they are no longer Marxist, are not openly supplied by the US, and are not openly supported by the US.

Just saying.
"Spurts"

-Pilot
-Aerospace Engineer
-Army Medic
-FMS Systems Engineer
-PFD Systems Engineer
-PATRIOT Systems Engineer

by ChippyHo » 23 Jan 2018, 18:16

:wtf: Can we get back to our regularly scheduled programing????
Namely talking about F-16's??? :thanks:

Banned

by mtrman » 23 Jan 2018, 18:30

ChippyHo wrote::wtf: Can we get back to our regularly scheduled programing????
Namely talking about F-16's??? :thanks:

Sorry @ChippyHo, I saw your post little bit late. I fully agree with you. But it is not easy to stay silent with those Turkish/Muslim haters around with their big lies... Sorry again...

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by nutshell » 23 Jan 2018, 19:02

First of all, airforce_freak is posting nothing but news about turkey retaliating against the US in a way or in another; also he blatantly support them to the point he is craving for an open conflict (which is by itself "going full retard" on a cosmic scale but w/e).

I don't neee you BSing me whether he means it or not; it's crystal clear so please don't bother.

Furthermore i literally dont give a single f.ck about turkish reasoning. You people have your own agenda, west got another one to push. Just that. Let's part ways.

P.s.: the terrorist arming part. Please no. Keep it yourself.

P.p.s: i dont like muslims generally speaking; but i've never ever spent a single hateful word against Iran, Qatar, UAE and so on. Guess why.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 24 Jan 2018, 02:16

XanderCrews wrote:But what kind of group are They again? My Google is broken

My Google-Fu taught me, among other things, that women make up around 40% of the YPG.

So Turkey is bombing Women now, lets welcome them to this new age...

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by sprstdlyscottsmn » 24 Jan 2018, 04:31

botsing wrote:So Turkey is bombing Women now, lets welcome them to this new age...

I will say this much, if you think a woman can't be a stone cold killer than you are wrong.
"Spurts"

-Pilot
-Aerospace Engineer
-Army Medic
-FMS Systems Engineer
-PFD Systems Engineer
-PATRIOT Systems Engineer

Banned

by mtrman » 25 Jan 2018, 19:57

@nutshell

nutshell wrote:...
Furthermore i literally dont give a single f.ck about turkish reasoning. You people have your own agenda, west got another one to push. Just that. Let's part ways.

This is more or less what I am trying to tell. It can be understood that all parties have different interests. But, it is unacceptible to badly betray and harm your ally and then blame her for being not loyal.

nutshell wrote:P.s.: the terrorist arming part. Please no. Keep it yourself.

Come on man, this is the biggest source of problem that is hurting Turkey. And yes, I even don't mention FETO group and their coup attempt. Those two groups are now carefully protected by our ally, U.S.

nutshell wrote:P.p.s: i dont like muslims generally speaking; but i've never ever spent a single hateful word against Iran, Qatar, UAE and so on. Guess why.

I don't have any negative feelings against any member of religion. But still respect you. Because, to be frank, when we consider how almost all the muslim nations suffered so much wars, poverty and lack of education for the last two centuries, it is a fact that muslim world doesn't represent a very nice view today.

But some of the countries you have mentioned.... For example Iran... I am sure you like them a lot... It is a country which always try to back-stab other muslim countries... A terrible state which only have an agenda of Persian expansion... Since the last four centuries which they first appeared in history....
Last edited by mtrman on 25 Jan 2018, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext