Erdogan: We can purchase 3-5 Nuclear warheads from Pakistan

Discuss air warfare, doctrine, air forces, historic campaigns, etc.
Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 20 Nov 2016, 01:00

I'm guessing it was probably some quid pro quo deal someone made.

And even the other turk in this thread says you are full of it. So go on about measuring contests.

Your inferiority complex is fun to see
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by zerion » 20 Nov 2016, 01:49

What missiles?

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 20 Nov 2016, 03:39

This starts to feel like the Turkish form of the web brigades. Just nonsensical patriotic news reports that makes those who it is aimed at feel better, regardless if it is truth or just silly rhetorics.

Stop giving this guy a platform, he is turning this site in a Turkish propaganda channel.
"Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know"

Banned

by mtrman » 20 Nov 2016, 10:37

@airforces_freak

Friend, I assume you are trying to show Turkey has progressed a lot in terms of technology and self producing&developing military hardware. Good, no problem. This is mostly accurate. But...

1- Why are you doing this in an uncomfortable way?

2- What Turkey needs at this very moment is to tell the truth about Daesh, Marxist PKK/YPG and FETO to the rest of the people who has still some heart...

Banned

by airforces_freak » 20 Nov 2016, 13:26

mtrman wrote:@airforces_freak

Friend, I assume you are trying to show Turkey has progressed a lot in terms of technology and self producing&developing military hardware. Good, no problem. This is mostly accurate. But...

1- Why are you doing this in an uncomfortable way?

2- What Turkey needs at this very moment is to tell the truth about Daesh, Marxist PKK/YPG and FETO to the rest of the people who has still some heart...

Do you really think the West does not know who the PKK/PYD is? Do you really think they care about the 3000 civilians killed in Turkey due to terrorism alone this year? Do you really think they care about the 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey? No. They only care about their self-interest. Well Turkey's days of appeasement are over. It's threat perceptions have radically changed and we will be seeing some bold moves in the coming months. But I can tell you this much:

Turkey will reinstate the death penalty thereby putting an end to its EU candidacy as it would no longer comply with the Copenhagen criteria for membership. This will negate the need to conduct a referendum on the issue next year.
Turkey will also abandon NATO as it will declare that some NATO allies/EU member States are supporting terrorist organisations against Turkey. (The Turkish government is already preparing a report to the United Nations on this- this is now public knowledge. They have evidenced Western weapons (mainly TOW ATGM's being shipped to the PKK under the guise of arming the SDF in Syria through micro-dotting right from the source to delivery)- Turkish-NATO's relations are currently so low that Turkey recently asked NATO ships conducting anti-migrant smuggling patrols to leave its territorial waters in the Aegean.
Turkey will eventually join the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation and enter into a Security pact with China and Russia.

The Turkish government has already begun accustoming the Turkish people to this.

Erdogan says Turkey can spurn EU and join Shanghai Pact
November 20, 2016
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/33269 ... act/#page1
Istanbul (AFP) - President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says Turkey should not be "fixated" on joining the EU and has reiterated the idea of joining Russia and China in a Eurasian security group, local media reported Sunday.

His comments come as Turkey's decades-long hopes of joining the European Union have reached a nadir, driven by the aftermath of the July 15 botched coup.

"Turkey should first of all feel relaxed about the EU and not be fixated" about joining it, Erdogan told Turkish journalists on a plane from Uzbekistan, Hurriyet newspaper and other media reported.

"Some may criticise me but I express my opinion. For example, I say 'why shouldn't Turkey be in the Shanghai 5?," he said.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) -- also called the Shanghai Pact -- is a loose security and economic bloc led by Russia and China. Other members are Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

Erdogan said he had already discussed the idea with Russian President Vladimir Putin and with Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev.

Erdogan has several times floated plans for Turkey to join the SCO, a move that could scupper its long-standing EU membership bid.

The SOC option became clouded, though, when a Russian warplane was downed by the Turkish air force last November.

Turkish media reported in August that Nazarbayev mediated a deal between Ankara and Moscow to smooth over the dispute.

Turkey formally applied to become an EU member in 1987 and accession talks only began in 2005, even though Ankara's aspirations to become part of the bloc dates back to the 1960s.

Brussels has harshly criticised the Turkish government's crackdown on alleged coup plotters, urging Ankara to comply with rights and freedoms criteria.

Erdogan this week warned the EU to decide by year's end on its membership bid, threatening to otherwise call a referendum on this matter.

Turkey and the EU agreed to speed up membership talks in March as part of an accord on curbing migrant flows into Greece.

The deal was clinched in return for several incentives for Ankara including EU cash assistance for Syrian refugees in Turkey, as well as visa-free travel to Schengen area by Turks.

But the process, which was already in difficulty, is on a sharp downward spiral following Ankara's crackdown after the attempted coup.

Mass arrests and job dismissals and measures against the Turkish press have triggered a sharp reaction from EU politicians and rights watchdogs.

Some European parliamentarians have even backed calls for membership talks with Ankara to be halted.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 20 Nov 2016, 13:30

botsing wrote:This starts to feel like the Turkish form of the web brigades. Just nonsensical patriotic news reports that makes those who it is aimed at feel better, regardless if it is truth or just silly rhetorics.

Stop giving this guy a platform, he is turning this site in a Turkish propaganda channel.

Propaganda is the figment of ones imagination. However, everything I state on this forum is backed up with multiple sources. If you do not want to discuss the things I post here its quite simple do not respond.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 20 Nov 2016, 13:35

vilters wrote:In a democratic land we have :
- freedom of press
- freedom of media : TV, radio, Internet
- freedom of word, idea, ideology, religion

Cut those freedoms down, and you become a dictatorship.

Do you assert that you have that in the US or Europe? 5 companies own all media companies in the US. The US is talking about ID cards and registration for Muslims citizens and a ban on Muslim tourists. What happened to the right to freedom of religion and press?

When did media/press companies become a constitutional arm of Government? Are they not for profit corporations?

Banned

by airforces_freak » 20 Nov 2016, 13:37

zerion wrote:What missiles?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 10.06.16 AM.png

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 20 Nov 2016, 17:29

airforces_freak wrote:
botsing wrote:This starts to feel like the Turkish form of the web brigades. Just nonsensical patriotic news reports that makes those who it is aimed at feel better, regardless if it is truth or just silly rhetorics.

Propaganda is the figment of ones imagination. However, everything I state on this forum is backed up with multiple sources. If you do not want to discuss the things I post here its quite simple do not respond.

LOL what a gullible little water carrier you are!
Choose Crews

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 20 Nov 2016, 17:31

airforces_freak wrote:[ The US is talking about ID cards and registration for Muslims citizens and a ban on Muslim tourists.

Utterly wrong. Please prove this claim.

What happened to the right to freedom of religion and press?

It still exists and is protected with the first amendment, you are simply as all things here, clueless

When did media/press companies become a constitutional arm of Government? Are they not for profit corporations?

The US has public and private news.
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by zerion » 20 Nov 2016, 17:34

airforces_freak wrote:

It has no other customers besides Turkey. Stop making stuff up.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 20 Nov 2016, 22:21

Air forces freak, why should we believe anything you say when you constantly invent things that are easily checked and not true?

Where is the US outlawing tourists and requiring registration for certain religions?
Choose Crews

Banned

by airforces_freak » 21 Nov 2016, 00:57

zerion wrote:
airforces_freak wrote:

It has no other customers besides Turkey. Stop making stuff up.

Lockheed Martin Teams with Roketsan of Turkey on New Standoff Missile for the F-35
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/m/us/news ... -f-35.html
Ankara, Oct. 22, 2014 – Roketsan and Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] signed a teaming agreement today for collaboration on the SOM-J, a new generation air-to-surface Standoff Cruise Missile for the F-35 Lightning II.

The SOM system is an autonomous, long-range, low-observable, all-weather, precision air-to-surface cruise missile. The SOM-J variant is tailored for internal carriage on the F-35 aircraft. The companies will jointly develop, produce, market
and support SOM-J for internal carriage on the F-35 aircraft or external carriage on other aircraft.

Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Executive Vice President Rick Edwards and Roketsan Chairman of the Board Eyüp Kaptan signed the agreement.

“Lockheed Martin has a long history of partnership with the Republic of Turkey, and we look forward to working closely with Roketsan on this very important project,” Edwards said. “SOM-J will provide the F-35 and other aircraft an exceptional capability to meet the most challenging mission requirements. We look forward to combining the skills and know-how of our two great companies to produce a world-class system to meet customers’ expanding needs for long-range, survivable cruise missile technology.”

“At Roketsan, we believe this teaming will increase the attention on SOM-J and present a superior solution to fulfill the requirements of anti-surface warfare capabilities on the F-35 aircraft,” Kaptan said. “We value our partnership with Lockheed Martin and look forward to additional business opportunities in the future.”

Roketsan Inc. was founded in 1988 for the purpose of “possessing a leading institution in the country for designing, developing and manufacturing rockets and missiles.” Roketsan is rapidly going forward to become a global company in defense industries sector with personnel of more than 1,800, 51 percent of which comprise engineers, an invested capital of TL 4 billion and its accumulation of technologic knowledge. Roketsan has become a corporation, the operations of which now extend beyond the borders of the country, which participates in NATO programs in its field of technology and is capable of supplying its products to friendly countries besides the Turkish Armed Forces.

Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 113,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation’s net sales for 2013 were $45.4 billion.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 21 Nov 2016, 00:59

XanderCrews wrote:
airforces_freak wrote:[ The US is talking about ID cards and registration for Muslims citizens and a ban on Muslim tourists.

Utterly wrong. Please prove this claim.

What happened to the right to freedom of religion and press?

It still exists and is protected with the first amendment, you are simply as all things here, clueless

The US has public and private news.

It only exists for non-Muslims.

Here just proved: http://time.com/4578006/reince-priebus- ... -registry/

Banned

by airforces_freak » 21 Nov 2016, 01:03

XanderCrews wrote:Air forces freak, why should we believe anything you say when you constantly invent things that are easily checked and not true?

Where is the US outlawing tourists and requiring registration for certain religions?

Everything I said and which you guys laughed at on this forum has occurred so I don't understand how you can assert that I am misleading the people on here.

I said Turkey's ties with the EU and NATO will deteriorate rapidly in the coming months and that it will eventually opt for its own nuclear weapons. President Erdogan publicly stated all this, this week before world media. I provided sources from Reuters and Turkish media.

I said Turkey is discussing the purchase of S-400's from Russia and mulling intelligence sharing ties. Once again I was laughed at. Some Turkish members on this forum also disputed this. A few days ago this too was also confirmed by the Kremlin and Turkish Government sources and reported by Reuters, CNN etc.

PreviousNext