Super Hornet vs "tic tac"

Military aircraft - Post cold war aircraft, including for example B-2, Gripen, F-18E/F Super Hornet, Rafale, and Typhoon.
  • Author

outlaw162

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post29 May 2021, 17:01

Whew, that's a relief....they're ours.

Project "Constant Tic Tac"

steve2267

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

Unread post04 Jun 2021, 03:16

Angels and demons. :devil:
Last edited by steve2267 on 04 Jun 2021, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.
Take an F-16, stir in A-7, dollop of F-117, gob of F-22, dash of F/A-18, sprinkle with AV-8B, stir well + bake. Whaddya get? F-35.

steve2267

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

Unread post04 Jun 2021, 03:17

outlaw162 wrote:Whew, that's a relief....they're ours.

Wouldn't that be "Have Tic Tac" or "Have Tac"? :mrgreen:
Take an F-16, stir in A-7, dollop of F-117, gob of F-22, dash of F/A-18, sprinkle with AV-8B, stir well + bake. Whaddya get? F-35.

ricnunes

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

Unread post06 Jun 2021, 03:52

madrat wrote:It would be effortless for such highly advanced space visitors to avoid oversight. I don't buy the smoke and mirrors act.

Who says that they (advanced space visitors/aliens) wants to avoid oversight??

X-Files soundtrack playing on the background... :mrgreen:
“Active stealth” is what the ignorant nay sayers call ECM and pretend like it’s new.

ricnunes

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

Unread post06 Jun 2021, 03:55

steve2267 wrote:
outlaw162 wrote:Whew, that's a relief....they're ours.

Wouldn't that be "Have Tic Tac" or "Have Tac"? :mrgreen:

Which would inspire a XXI century Shakespeare:
"To Have or not to Have [Tic Tacs]"

:mrgreen:
“Active stealth” is what the ignorant nay sayers call ECM and pretend like it’s new.

ricnunes

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

Unread post06 Jun 2021, 03:58

Now, being a bit more serious (or maybe not :mrgreen: ):
- If the "Tic Tac" can be locked by at least the ATFLIR (and reportedly, also by the radar as well) and if that thing is flying over "restricted" air space why not shoot an AMRAAM (or an AIM-9X) at it?? :wink:

outlaw162

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post06 Jun 2021, 16:40

why not shoot an AMRAAM (or an AIM-9X) at it??

maybe they're worried it might shoot back. :shock:
Attachments
warofworlds15-1.jpg

spazsinbad

Elite 5K

Elite 5K

• Warnings: -2

Unread post06 Jun 2021, 21:44

:drool: :shock: :devil: Being ex-Navy Fleet Air Arm it all sounds a bit FISHY to me. :doh: :roll: 8)
A4G Skyhawk: www.faaaa.asn.au/spazsinbad-a4g/ & www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqC_s6gcCVvG7NOge3qfAQ/videos?view_as=subscriber

ricnunes

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

Unread post08 Jun 2021, 21:16

outlaw162 wrote:
why not shoot an AMRAAM (or an AIM-9X) at it??

maybe they're worried it might shoot back. :shock:

But those ones from your picture shot first :wink: :mrgreen:

And we could always try to apologize later to the "tic tac canister", if there's one :devil:

rowbeartoe

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Unread post09 Jun 2021, 07:24

More questions than answers. Why didn't any other aircraft/ship/etc capture it at the same time to coordinate and confirm it's not software problems/software jamming stuff? Was there more than one thing in the area with radar and other sensors? This was a Navy training zone correct? If this was some kind of skunk works Lockheed thing- couldn't they just say it's classified? Why are they saying it's NOT xyz, but also saying they do not know.

Anyhow- just a lot of questions. I love that fact that our Military is capturing this stuff, but I have to believe there is a LOT of sensors going on in these areas.

I have huge doubts about it being "alien" and believe its most likely sensor glitches or our test tech. If not this, then i would guess another countries tech.

I'm curious what little will be said to either misdirect us, prevent others from knowing our software glitches, hide our research tech, or use it to fund future tech just incase another country newer tech than we do.

Also this link below could be possible idea?
https://news.mit.edu/2019/engineers-dem ... -wing-0401

wil59

Unread post09 Jun 2021, 11:36

rowbeartoe wrote:More questions than answers. Why didn't any other aircraft/ship/etc capture it at the same time to coordinate and confirm it's not software problems/software jamming stuff? Was there more than one thing in the area with radar and other sensors? This was a Navy training zone correct? If this was some kind of skunk works Lockheed thing- couldn't they just say it's classified? Why are they saying it's NOT xyz, but also saying they do not know.

Anyhow- just a lot of questions. I love that fact that our Military is capturing this stuff, but I have to believe there is a LOT of sensors going on in these areas.

I have huge doubts about it being "alien" and believe its most likely sensor glitches or our test tech. If not this, then i would guess another countries tech.

I'm curious what little will be said to either misdirect us, prevent others from knowing our software glitches, hide our research tech, or use it to fund future tech just incase another country newer tech than we do.

Also this link below could be possible idea?
https://news.mit.edu/2019/engineers-dem ... -wing-0401
/////On the video where we see an object flown over the ocean at low altitude its could be a missile? The speed is not excessively great! A missile or a drone could do it! the only problem above is that we see no heat behind the machine! Can the ir sensors currently detect heat from an extinguished booster missile? Can they detect the heat emitted by the friction of the air? It would be interesting to answer these questions first before having any speculation about possible weird things! Then could anyone tell me why it would be that the United States that sees this weird no? Wouldn't it be for trying to get more money for military aeronautical research? Trying to convince the government to give more credit? Personally I am inclined for that! No country will talk about this except to scare its population and thus obtain more credits for the army! All the ways are good to get credit lol.

ricnunes

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

Unread post10 Jun 2021, 17:23

wil59 wrote://///On the video where we see an object flown over the ocean at low altitude its could be a missile? The speed is not excessively great! A missile or a drone could do it! the only problem above is that we see no heat behind the machine! Can the ir sensors currently detect heat from an extinguished booster missile? Can they detect the heat emitted by the friction of the air? It would be interesting to answer these questions first before having any speculation about possible weird things! Then could anyone tell me why it would be that the United States that sees this weird no? Wouldn't it be for trying to get more money for military aeronautical research? Trying to convince the government to give more credit? Personally I am inclined for that! No country will talk about this except to scare its population and thus obtain more credits for the army! All the ways are good to get credit lol.

Well, if that thing is true (not a glitch or something along these lines) then it sure seems to emit heat or at least have heat - This can be seen when the Super Hornet ATFLIR (auto) tracked it although it didn't seem to emit any plume.

Regarding the speed that the thing supposedly attained, that's not the most strange/impressive part. The most strange/impressive part is that thing not only it attained an impressive speed (3000 km/h if I remember correctly) BUT it also hovered!
I've seen a pilot (I don't remember where) stating something interesting about it which was (not the exact same words but along this reasoning):
- We have to technology to attain the same speeds [as the 'Tic Tac'] and we have the technology to hover but we don't have the technology to do both things at the same time (in the same 'aircraft').

F16VIPER

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post11 Jun 2021, 04:34

The more I hear the witness testimonies, the more I am convinced it is a US craft, not Chinese, Russian or alien.

element1loop

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post11 Jun 2021, 07:22

Accel + Alt + VLO + DAS + MDF + Radial Distance = LIFE . . . Always choose Stealth
Previous

Return to Modern Military Aircraft