NOW HIRING A&P, structures and avionics. San Antonio, TX

Feel free to discuss anything here - as long as it is C-130 related.

by tgrecruiting » 11 Dec 2020, 19:26

Good morning from Fort Worth!
I mentioned in a past forum that we were getting ready to start accepting resumes. We are now hiring for A&P, structures and avionics positions in San Antonio, Texas. A&P and structures positions will be paid $30.50 per hour with per diem splits that can be discussed on the phone. Avionics positions will be paid $25.00 per hour with the same per diem splits. A&P and structure mechanics will require a minimum tool list that I have that will need to be filled out. Every tool in the box must be silhouetted and etched. 130, MD11, 777, 787, 747, 400, 300 and 320 platforms preferred. We offer medical, dental, and vision programs along with a 401K program with up to a 3.5% match!!! Contact me at saustin@teamglobal.com and I can get the ball rolling for you. Once you are cleared to start, (drug test results, etc) you will be paid 8 dollars an hour up to 40 hours a week UNTIL YOUR START DATE. You can start getting paid to help Santa out this year and you don't even have to put on pants! Hope everyone is doing well. Happy holidays y'all!!!

"Stone Cold" Steven Austin
USMC/ Vet
:D