Broken Arrow

Military aircraft accidents/mishaps.
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by AreaRule » 29 Jul 2015, 18:33

There's a "news" article on Yahoo today about the BA that occurred off Tybee Island (near Savannah, GA) in 1958. Don't know why they wrote about a near 60 y.o. incident, but what caught my eye was the statement that there were THOUSANDS of BA's that occurred back in the day. That seems like an impossibly high number, but I'm willing to be schooled on this subject by someone who knows more (tinfoil hat wearers are exempt from the schooling process :D ).

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by sferrin » 29 Jul 2015, 18:47

AreaRule wrote:There's a "news" article on Yahoo today about the BA that occurred off Tybee Island (near Savannah, GA) in 1958. Don't know why they wrote about a near 60 y.o. incident, but what caught my eye was the statement that there were THOUSANDS of BA's that occurred back in the day. That seems like an impossibly high number, but I'm willing to be schooled on this subject by someone who knows more (tinfoil hat wearers are exempt from the schooling process :D ).

That's the MSM for you. I've come to the conclusion that the only reason many "writers" have jobs writing is because they're too stupid to flip burgers.
"There I was. . ."