Indian Mirage 2000 hits targets in Pakistan

Discuss air warfare, doctrine, air forces, historic campaigns, etc.
Banned

by vm » 07 May 2019, 06:19

[/quote]
Convincing? Haha.
The author Micheal Sheldon graduated in 2017 and has a total of 2 years work experience.
He collates a lot of info from the Web and compiles it into a "report".
Must be the type of expert who wrote the logic for the 737 max.[/quote]

Dude stop being salty to literally every post here that doesn’t align with your own propagandistic beliefs. Youre not fooling anyone, all this does is prove how badly burned you and your ilk really are by recent events.[/quote]

You try to deflect a lot but I speak with facts. You and others paks don't like it, not my problem.
I don't accept a fresh faced journalist as a "military expert", who has no experience on the field.
I emphasise the obvious, why does pak army not allow journalists open access to the Balakot madrassa? The terrorists would have disappeared long back. What are they hiding.?
No answer till now.
Like the Indian officials I speak only with facts, and not change my versions every few days as the pak spokesperson has done.

by pafrocks1 » 07 May 2019, 12:47

vm wrote:You try to deflect a lot but I speak with facts. You and others paks don't like it, not my problem.
I don't accept a fresh faced journalist as a "military expert", who has no experience on the field.
I emphasise the obvious, why does pak army not allow journalists open access to the Balakot madrassa? The terrorists would have disappeared long back. What are they hiding.?
No answer till now.
Like the Indian officials I speak only with facts, and not change my versions every few days as the pak spokesperson has done.

Its funny how Indians always use the term "I am factual" but yet they are furthest away from facts.

Like we said, look at his work not his academic background. You dont need a degree in rocket science to figure out recovered Mig-21 missiles which means Abhinonedone did not fire any missile and no F-16 was lost.
Your military is LYING to save modi's face from national embarrassment by showing 2 still images which has become a laughing stock in rest of the world's defense communities.
If you have facts then show it to us. so far every myths Indians have presented has been busted.

Banned

by vm » 07 May 2019, 16:08

pafrocks1 wrote:
vm wrote:You try to deflect a lot but I speak with facts. You and others paks don't like it, not my problem.
No answer till now.

Its funny how Indians always use the term "I am factual" but yet they are furthest away from facts.

Like we said, look at his work not his academic background. You dont need a degree in rocket science to figure out recovered Mig-21 missiles which means Abhinonedone did not fire any missile and no F-16 was lost.
Your military is LYING to save modi's face from national embarrassment by showing 2 still images which has become a laughing stock in rest of the world's defense communities.
If you have facts then show it to us. so far every myths Indians have presented has been busted.

I will hold my verdict on the f16 shooting down till new facts emerge.
Now I await your opinion on why pak army is not allowing open access to the madrassa.? So easy to rub the Indians face in the mud by giving access to the madrassa.

by pafrocks1 » 07 May 2019, 16:37

vm wrote:
pafrocks1 wrote:
No answer till now.

Now I await your opinion on why pak army is not allowing open access to the madrassa.? So easy to rub the Indians face in the mud by giving access to the madrassa.

Indian full denial mode ON! Fact filter OFF! :mrgreen:
Anyways, all abhi Mig-21 missiles recovered from the crash sites which is more then enough evidence that Abhi did not fire any missile.
before and after balakot air strike satellite image is more then enough proof that no damage was done to any structure. Pak army gave world media tour de Madrassa and NO damage was seen.
Now you should ask your Military to release air strike satellite images, why should we keep spoon feeding your people with facts?

by viper12 » 07 May 2019, 20:16

Corsair1963 wrote:The majority of the members have no interest in any India vs Pakistan rants............ :?

+1
Everytime you don't tell the facts, you make Putin stronger.

Everytime you're hit by Dunning-Kruger, you make Putin stronger.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by mair » 08 May 2019, 00:26

vm wrote:

Ok so let’s say that the pak army is trying to conceal the facts regarding the JeM madrassah In Balakot. Fine. But why has no serious neutral observer(and there are many) agreed with the proposition that there may have been significant damage done to said site ? Restricting access to Balakot , as with the statements of 2 pilots by DGISPR does demand an explanation, but that doesn’t by itself establish either that the damage was extensive or that in the latter case that there really were 2 pilots. There are just too many missing facts to make any such assertion, and all available evidence(satellite images, neutral open source intel etc) all points in exactly the opposite direction, I.e little to no damage in Balakot, only 1 confirmed pilot in Pakistani Kashmir.

Furthermore, if there’s any truth at all to the claims of JeM militant camps in Balakot, there’d be every reason for the Pak army to dismantle them(or hide them) so the delay can be explained under that pretext. Doesn’t have anything to do with alleged damage done by Indian air strikes.

Banned

by vm » 08 May 2019, 14:45

mair wrote:
vm wrote:

Ok so let’s say that the pak army is trying to conceal the facts regarding the JeM madrassah In Balakot. Fine. But why has no serious neutral observer(and there are many) agreed with the proposition that there may have been significant damage done to said site ? Restricting access to Balakot , as with the statements of 2 pilots by DGISPR does demand an explanation, but that doesn’t by itself establish either that the damage was extensive or that in the latter case that there really were 2 pilots. There are just too many missing facts to make any such assertion, and all available evidence(satellite images, neutral open source intel etc) all points in exactly the opposite direction, I.e little to no damage in Balakot, only 1 confirmed pilot in Pakistani Kashmir.

Furthermore, if there’s any truth at all to the claims of JeM militant camps in Balakot, there’d be every reason for the Pak army to dismantle them(or hide them) so the delay can be explained under that pretext. Doesn’t have anything to do with alleged damage done by Indian air strikes.

Glad you asked. Out today by a Italian journalist with Pakistan expertise.
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/sto ... 2019-05-08
As many as 170 JeM terrorists killed in Balakot airstrike: Italian journalist
Francesca Marino, an Italian journalist, has reported that up to 170 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists were killed in the airstrike conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF) in Pakistan's Balakot.

India Today Web Desk
New Delhi
May 8, 2019UPDATED: May 8, 2019 17:03 IST
As many as 170 JeM terrorists killed in Balakot airstrike: Foreign journalist
A satellite image shows a close-up of the Jaish-e-Mohammed training camp in Pakistan's Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province. (Photo: Planet Labs Inc via Reuters)
HIGHLIGHTS
Francesca Marino, an Italian journalist, journalist reported 170 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists were killed in the airstrike
The pre-dawn airstrike was carried out by the Indian Air Force on February 26
She said the inputs are based on information gathered through reliable sources in the region
Up to 170 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists were killed in the airstrike conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF) in Pakistan's Balakot, a foreign journalist has reported.

The pre-dawn airstrike was carried out by the Indian Air Force on February 26, days after the Pulwama terror attack. According to a report by Italian journalist Francesca Marino, the airstrike on a Jaish-e-Mohammed training camp in Balakot led to the death of 130-170 JeM recruits.

Speaking to India Today TV, the journalist accused Pakistan of lying as the country has maintained that the Indian Air Force airstrike did not lead to any damage or casualties.

"Despite Pakistan's efforts to deceive the world on the Indian airstrikes on the Jaish-e-Muhammad camp, small details of what happened in Balakot in the wee hours of February 26 and thereafter have kept trickling in from my source," Italian journalist Francesca Marino wrote in her report.

Marino further wrote that a Pakistani army unit from Shinkiari base camp arrived at the location of the strike on February 26 around 6 am, just two-and-a-half hours after IAF successfully bombed the terror camp.

Quoting sources, Marino wrote that a unit of the Pakistani Army arrived at the spot and transported the injured to the Harkar-ul-Mujahideen camp, located in Shinkiari, where Pakistan Army doctors treated them.

Marino wrote that her sources indicated that around 45 individuals injured in the strike are still undergoing treatment at the military camp while 20 have succumbed during treatment.

And, the terrorists who have recovered are in custody of the Pakistan Army, according to her report."

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by mair » 08 May 2019, 15:14

Don’t trust India today or any other Indian channel even if they claim to quote an italian journalist, or God himself. Show me the link from the Italian or European news channel first. Or does this ‘Italian’ journalist only have articles in ‘India today’?

by pafrocks1 » 08 May 2019, 16:53

mair wrote:Don’t trust India today or any other Indian channel even if they claim to quote an italian journalist, or God himself. Show me the link from the Italian or European news channel first. Or does this ‘Italian’ journalist only have articles in ‘India today’?

Indian government pays western journalists to endorse Indian version of stories to satisfy fragile Indian egos.
Notice all Indian news are just claim but NO proof! Just saying according to our sources is not proof! Show us before and after strike picture of camps and 2,000 lbs bomb will leave big evidence for entire world to see with their satellite.

According to my sources PAF Q-5 destroyed entire Su-30 MKI fleet, I have showed that proof to my brother but I can not show it to any one else. (Indian style of journalism)

by fullonlockon » 08 May 2019, 20:15

LOL, what are Francesca Marino's credentials? What is she is a journalist for? Why is she the only one who has this top secret information that no other neutral expert has been able to find?

I'm sure that report will play well domestically in India but not outside.

Banned

by vm » 09 May 2019, 02:17

mair wrote:Don’t trust India today or any other Indian channel even if they claim to quote an italian journalist, or God himself. Show me the link from the Italian or European news channel first. Or does this ‘Italian’ journalist only have articles in ‘India today’?

http://www.stringerasia.it/?en/stringer ... hMz3qj7yul
This is a non Indian site.
But I guess now you will ask for a 4k video?
Just the reason I said open the madrassa to the local and foreign media and let the world decide. But you don't like that idea because pak army will get exposed.
Carry on.

by fbw » 09 May 2019, 04:05

vm wrote:

Just the reason I said open the madrassa to the local and foreign media and let the world decide. But you don't like that idea because pak army will get exposed.
Carry on.

Surreal... did you happen to notice who the creator and editor of stringerasia is? Or that the journalist in question was married to an Indian National, adopted an Indian daughter, and was expelled from Pakistan in 2011? She wrote a book called “apocalypse Pakistan”. The propaganda on both sides of this is amazing to behold, and while perhaps, it’s possible the analysis from all the sat imagery are wrong and the Balakot strikes were successful and killed 170+ terrorists this journalist is the best source Indian news can come up with to support the claim? Seriously? This journalist reminds me of the Canadian National Russia Today trotted out to claim there were no poison gas attacks in Syria and the Aleppo strikes were”surgical”.

This whole narrative is getting wacky. As an observer in all this, it’s unclear who “won” in the military action of this debacle, but I can say for sure that India is losing the credibility fight in the post analysis. That pains me to say.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by mair » 09 May 2019, 06:38

vm wrote:http://www.stringerasia.it/?en/stringer ... hMz3qj7yul
Carry on.

‘Treated by army doctors in Shinkari’ ok that’s a lie, ‘army doctors’ operate at CMH and there is no CMH at that location:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combine ... y_Hospital

Will check the rest of the details but since I happen to personally know some of the details of military hospitals in Pakistan it doesn’t look too good as far as your link’s reliability is concerned.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by mair » 09 May 2019, 07:07

fbw wrote:
Surreal... did you happen to notice who the creator and editor of stringerasia is? Or that the journalist in question was married to an Indian National, adopted an Indian daughter, and was expelled from Pakistan in 2011? She wrote a book called “apocalypse Pakistan”. The propaganda on both sides of this is amazing to behold, and while perhaps, it’s possible the analysis from all the sat imagery are wrong and the Balakot strikes were successful and killed 170+ terrorists this journalist is the best source Indian news can come up with to support the claim? Seriously? This journalist reminds me of the Canadian National Russia Today trotted out to claim there were no poison gas attacks in Syria and the Aleppo strikes were”surgical”.

This whole narrative is getting wacky. As an observer in all this, it’s unclear who “won” in the military action of this debacle, but I can say for sure that India is losing the credibility fight in the post analysis. That pains me to say.

Wow I didn’t even know that, thanks for the info. Totally unreliable source, it seems.
Meanwhile here’s why the Indian media cannot be trusted nowadays:
https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/beta.wa ... utType=amp

Banned

by vm » 09 May 2019, 11:56

fbw wrote:
vm wrote:

Carry on.

Sorry for the pain, though the reasons might be different from what you stated.
No comments or views on giving open access to the Balakot madrassa ? Doesn't suit your narrative?

PreviousNext