Turkish Air Force launches Op. Olive Branch with 72 fighters

Discuss air warfare, doctrine, air forces, historic campaigns, etc.
Banned

by mtrman » 25 Jan 2018, 20:05

botsing wrote:
XanderCrews wrote:But what kind of group are They again? My Google is broken

My Google-Fu taught me, among other things, that women make up around 40% of the YPG.

So Turkey is bombing Women now, lets welcome them to this new age...

You don't seem to have reached some realities. Here is some of woman you have mentioned and a high ranking PKK/YPG terrorist:

Did you like???

Can you see how happy he is???

I actually should have used the images which don't show those girls face. But I wanted you to see how child they are. But even posting those photos hurt me and many Turkish people like me. Because they are our sisters, girls, our children... But they got fooled and trapped in the hands of those bast..ds.

Please, even for the sake of some basic humanity, don't support those terrorists because of your hatred against somebody else...

Banned

by airforces_freak » 28 Jan 2018, 00:01

mtrman wrote:Please, even for the sake of some basic humanity, don't support those terrorists because of your hatred against somebody else...

If only the American people knew who its Government has allied with. This is a scandal which reminds me of the Iran-Contra Affair!

Elite 3K
Elite 3K

by madrat » 28 Jan 2018, 01:59

Genocide is what you support. The Kurdish people deserve sovereignty no less than any other human life. You're proposing that Turkey crossing into Syria and Iraq to kill Kurds is something honorable. Nobody is going to change your mind. You're obvious immune to any other viewpoint.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 28 Jan 2018, 02:40

madrat wrote:Genocide is what you support. The Kurdish people deserve sovereignty no less than any other human life. You're proposing that Turkey crossing into Syria and Iraq to kill Kurds is something honorable. Nobody is going to change your mind. You're obvious immune to any other viewpoint.

That narrative is very old. If Turkey is committing genocide initiative a prosecution at the UN like you have done for Yugoslavia etc. Both you and I know very well who and what Turkey is targeting.

If the US has suddenly decided to give every ethnic group a sovereign nation of its own it can start with its own backyard and give the Native Indians a sovereign State, the African Americans a sovereign State etc. But we both know that the US wants to bring "democracy" to those territories which are of strategic interest or have natural resources. The world has woken up to this game and will reject any US/Western interference in the region. The State of Israel in 1946 has created enough war and boodshed in the region we don't need another Middle East issue. Ethnic groups need to learn to live within nation States just like everyone else.

You cannot create States for every ethnic and religious group in the Middle East but seek to defend your multi-cultural nation States at home. It quite simply does not work like that. The US or Wester Powers are not the global police and cannot dictate who gets a State of their own. If the US continues to insist on Nation building it will eventually find its self faced with a nuclear war. Every Middle Eastern State would seek to obtain nuclear weapons and it is not very hard for them to do so. Turkey can turn to Pakistan, Iran can turn to Russia or China. This policy is now affecting global peace and can escalate into a hot war any moment.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 28 Jan 2018, 02:49

Turkey's T-129's get first combat experience in Afrin...

Banned

by airforces_freak » 28 Jan 2018, 03:13

LATEST NEWS: Turkey formally informs the United States of America that it needs to withdraw its forces from Manbij immediately due to imminent operations there. Turkey adds it will not be responsible if US personnel are caught in cross fire:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKBN1FG0FY
https://www.voanews.com/a/turkey-us-syr ... 27569.html

Mr. Putin must be laughing.

by beepa » 28 Jan 2018, 07:52

Meh... The US has also said it will defend itself of course, and the US has air assets to back them up. Surely Turkey would not be so silly.....or would they???

Banned

by airforces_freak » 28 Jan 2018, 08:15

beepa wrote:Meh... The US has also said it will defend itself of course, and the US has air assets to back them up. Surely Turkey would not be so silly.....or would they???

Turkey would not be so assertive if it did not have Russian + Chinese backing.

This Syria issue is going to lead to a World War and people do not realise it. Its a proxy war of Regional Powers. Russia+China+Turkey+Iran+Pakistan are basically allying together to oust the US from the Middle East.

Banned

by mtrman » 28 Jan 2018, 10:51

@airforces_freak

This thread and some others truly prove that,some ill-minded people who has Turkish/Muslim hatred doesn't care about realities, but only tries to make black-propaganda and lies shamelessly. They allege some bul***t, then I reply with clues and facts, then they forget their allegation and jump to another false topic.

It is not my job to advise you what to write, but they are clearly diverting the topic to endless political discussions to jam the real issues. So, let's concentrate on the technical and tactical issues here, and slam the rock solid facts to their shameless faces:

by pmi » 28 Jan 2018, 11:25

Forum etiquette

Avoid politics and religion.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 28 Jan 2018, 15:04

No idea how you folks are posting about Putin laughing while threatening the US, and then are surprised when the Americans here suddenly become turk Muslim "haters"

I wonder Why? Why would turkey openly threatening the US, an ally get people upset? HE WONDERED IN CAPS LOCK.

No idea how this thread hasn't been locked down, and I'm still trying to figure out how air forces freak hasn't been banned.

I guess this is F-16.net now. This is the future. Turkish propagandists spamming the forum with their politics and military bragging while complaining anyone who disagrees hates Muslims. It really sparks open discussion too!

What a time to be alive!
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 28 Jan 2018, 20:09

Why are these two people pretending to be Turks still around?

It is clear they do not want a discussion but just a platform to spread their polarizing political ideas. It's not what this site is for and they actually break several forum rules over and over again.
"Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know"

Elite 1K
Elite 1K

by loke » 28 Jan 2018, 20:42

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 82266.html

Terrible, and very sad.

Also, I don't understand -- are the Turks not using PGMs? AFAIK there is no air defence to worry about. Furthermore, I thought Turkey had good intel gathering capabilities?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göktürk-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göktürk-2

They also have Herons, and several domestically developed UAVs -- and of course their fighter jets have advanced recce pods in addition... and presumably they also have people on the ground!?

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 28 Jan 2018, 21:07

loke wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/afrin-turkey-invasion-syria-enclave-kurds-ypg-airstrike-war-civil-a8182266.html

Terrible, and very sad.

Also, I don't understand -- are the Turks not using PGMs? AFAIK there is no air defence to worry about. Furthermore, I thought Turkey had good intel gathering capabilities?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göktürk-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göktürk-2

They also have Herons, and several domestically developed UAVs -- and of course their fighter jets have advanced recce pods in addition... and presumably they also have people on the ground!?

Because they are not particularly competent. If mid east forces were as good as their gear they'd be phenomenal.
Lots of people I know have been advisors, I've trained some midbeast people here in the states. They have poor leadership, crap troops and no NCO corps.

You can buy stuff, that's the easy part
Choose Crews

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 28 Jan 2018, 21:11

mtrman wrote:If you are not a *****, then go to the beginning of this thread and tell us what @xander_crews posted after a few news posts of @af_freak...

If you have little honor, do this and tell us!!!

I'm pretty sure I posted the US and turkey wouldn't go to war (unfortunately)

And that turkey would bomb civilians.

Doing great so far. Now stop calling out other's honor on the internet
Choose Crews

PreviousNext