Russia providing Air Cover for Turkey in Al-Bab

Discuss air warfare, doctrine, air forces, historic campaigns, etc.
Banned

by arian » 04 Jan 2017, 02:46

geokav wrote:Well, its well known the role of Erdogans MIT providing trucks with arms to ISIS some time ago. And well known also who was buying the oil from the oil refineries from territories captured by ISIS...
Yesterdays friends, todays enemies, and vice versa.... an incredible joke. And all this "game" on the back of Syrian people...
Erdogan wants to be the leader of islam. That's his biggest wish. And he drives Turkey deeper to radicalization. He managed to oppose against the powerful military system (kemalists) with careful steps 14 years now, taking many of them on his side.
Now, with the opposition supporting him in his constitutional changes, and no voice to oppose him, he has the game in his hands...
History will tell...

He's just a crazy psychopath leading a nation where the only people left have a combined IQ south of airforces_freak. History doesn't need to be consulted for figuring out where they will end. It's self evident.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 03:00

geokav wrote:Don't forget to bomb the Leo2 A4 and the armored vehicles, those that the turkish soldiers abandon and run away...
Maybe the isis monkeys find a way to operate them...

Because ISIS is going to procure 120mm ammunition to support the Leo2's.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 03:09

vilters wrote:It is time to buy stock from CNN. They are gonna have a VERY good year.

Erdolan, the wanna-be Islam ******? He has no clue what's going on in his own backyard.
Kim Young and something, the baby face in the east.
And Mobutu in Congo?

3 Dictators with a hidden agenda. => WHAW, the free world press is going to have the year of their life.
It does not come better then this. => One can only dream of such a scenario.

And then : The cherry on the cake : Putin versus Trump. Ola-la.

And the winner for 2017 will be : China. They" ll stay out of all this sh*t, and move forward.
Yep, my vote for 2017 is on China as future MAJOR power by the end of the year.

China is definitely not out of all this sh*t. It is the silent actor behind Russia, Turkey and North Korea. In 2017 we will see the transformation and expansion of the Shanghai Co-operation Organisation to a supra-national entity similar to the soon to be defunct European Union. All these micro-issues are part of a macro plan of challenging Pax-Americana- this has been China's goal since day 1. Trump's confrontational politics will then push former staunch US allies into China's lap.

How many allies has the US lost under Obama? Philippines? Turkey? Saudi Arabia?

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by popcorn » 04 Jan 2017, 03:23

We'll see how many remain after a Trump first term.
"When a fifth-generation fighter meets a fourth-generation fighter—the [latter] dies,”
CSAF Gen. Mark Welsh

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 03:30

popcorn wrote:We'll see how many remain after a Trump first term.

Or will Trump be inaugurated? Hillary & Co are not happy.

In the meantime, the next stop for Turkey is Manbij according to Turkish media. Rebels are being re-grouped, re-armed and re-routed to Manbij borders.

By the look of things there will be no independent Kurdistan.

Banned

by arian » 04 Jan 2017, 03:32

airforces_freak wrote:By the look of things there will be no independent Kurdistan.

By the looks of things, your country is about to experience a lot of explosions. Oh well, no f**ks will be given.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 03:35

arian wrote:
airforces_freak wrote:By the look of things there will be no independent Kurdistan.

By the looks of things, your country is about to experience a lot of explosions. Oh well, no f**ks will be given.

The one who jumps into the pool gets wet.

As the Turkish President has stated Terrorism is like a Boomerang- It can also turn against its masters.
Last edited by airforces_freak on 04 Jan 2017, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 04:28

SDF's Shervan Dervish says Turkish military and militias are heavily bombarding "Aremah" west Manbij: http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/3-ja ... d-militias

I knew they were going to Manbij but didn't know it would be this quick.

Turkish media is also reporting another large transfer of armour to Syria:

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 04 Jan 2017, 06:27

airforces_freak wrote:

Guess you don't know how things work here?
Last edited by XanderCrews on 04 Jan 2017, 06:32, edited 1 time in total.
Choose Crews

Banned

by arian » 04 Jan 2017, 06:29

Ok. The more shish-kekab, the better, I say.

Do they make shish-kebab out of turkey? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 06:57

XanderCrews wrote:
airforces_freak wrote:

Guess you don't know how things work here?

Assuming he does indeed become President, the question then becomes: is the new Administration prepared for a new world war?

Alliances are shifting and North Korea, Turkey etc also have Military and Intelligence Cooperation Agreements with China and Russia. If the Trump Administration (assuming nothing happens) seeks to bully someone in the Chinese-Russian camp how well would this go down? Another cold war?

I am beginning to think that the Trump Administration is no longer interested in policing the world or being the "leader of the free world" and more interested in making "America great again". I think they will willingly cede control of the Middle East and Central Asia to others and focus more on domestic politics- the US Economy etc.

I think we can all agree that either way the world is in a F**ked up situation.
Last edited by airforces_freak on 04 Jan 2017, 07:08, edited 1 time in total.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 07:07

arian wrote:Ok. The more shish-kekab, the better, I say.

Arian you and your ilk are having grandiose delusions if you truly believe the PKK and its offshoots will beat the world's 8th largest Military power in Manbij. I told you this before and I will repeat it here: as soon as the Turks realise that they are suffering losses with boots on the ground they will conduct massive aerial bombing campaigns and then move in. We saw this in Al-Bab and we will see it in Manbij.

Banned

by arian » 04 Jan 2017, 09:33

airforces_freak wrote:

Arian you and your ilk are having grandiose delusions if you truly believe the PKK and its offshoots will beat the world's 8th largest Military power in Manbij. I told you this before and I will repeat it here: as soon as the Turks realise that they are suffering losses with boots on the ground they will conduct massive aerial bombing campaigns and then move in. We saw this in Al-Bab and we will see it in Manbij.

Literally nobody in the world gives a flying f**k about your tin pot country, your tin pot dictator, or your miserable level of IQ.

I told you before and I will repeat it again: f**k off this site you miserable freak.

Banned

by airforces_freak » 04 Jan 2017, 10:53

arian wrote:
airforces_freak wrote:

Literally nobody in the world gives a flying f**k about your tin pot country, your tin pot dictator, or your miserable level of IQ.

I told you before and I will repeat it again: f**k off this site you miserable freak.

No need to bring your personal animosity onto this forum (We know you are Armenian and despise anything to do with Turkey but keep it civil)

Forum etiquette

The F-16.net forum caters to an international audience. In order not to offend anyone and provide an enjoyable experience for everyone visiting F-16.net, we would like to ask you to follow the following guidelines:

Avoid offensive content: No obscene language, no adult content, no hateful, threatening or discriminating comments.
Avoid politics and religion.
Respect the privacy of others: do not post personal information on other members, and do not ask personal questions.
Be courteous: respect other people's opinions, and keep the discussion civilized.
Pay attention to spelling, grammar, and style: Take the time to write your posts - a well-written and easily readable post is more likely to get replied to.

http://www.f-16.net/guidelines.html

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by geokav » 04 Jan 2017, 13:55

airforces_freak wrote:
geokav wrote:Don't forget to bomb the Leo2 A4 and the armored vehicles, those that the turkish soldiers abandon and run away...
Maybe the isis monkeys find a way to operate them...

Because ISIS is going to procure 120mm ammunition to support the Leo2's.

Did your government send Leo2 to a war zone without ammunition...?

PreviousNext