Basement Dweller complaining about Air Campaign and ........

Discuss air warfare, doctrine, air forces, historic campaigns, etc.
Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by KamenRiderBlade » 28 Mar 2016, 01:42

Tyler Rogoway complains how dropping bombs is too expensive to take out ISIS.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/u-s-al ... 1767362416

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by cosmicdwarf » 31 Mar 2016, 16:39

Well, the US could go back to dump bombs and/or carpet bombing, but people tend to not like it when they miss and hit things they shouldn't.

Banned

by arian » 01 Apr 2016, 00:32

cosmicdwarf wrote:Well, the US could go back to dump bombs and/or carpet bombing, but people tend to not like it when they miss and hit things they shouldn't.

Well, they don't mind it when its others doing it. They mind it only if its the US doing it.

by str » 01 Apr 2016, 03:40

I like how he's so lazy he couldn't be bothered to find out that the US is reimbursed for weapons given to NATO.

Other than that (and as a rule), if his post is more than 2 paragraphs long, Tyler is making an a** of himself in it.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 01 Apr 2016, 11:46

str wrote:I like how he's so lazy he couldn't be bothered to find out that the US is reimbursed for weapons given to NATO.

Other than that (and as a rule), if his post is more than 2 paragraphs long, Tyler is making an a** of himself in it.

So true.

A lot of righteousness for a guy who couldn't be bothered to check the facts before going off on a tangent. Hope he has good insurance up there on that high horse
Choose Crews

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by sferrin » 01 Apr 2016, 12:03

XanderCrews wrote:
str wrote:I like how he's so lazy he couldn't be bothered to find out that the US is reimbursed for weapons given to NATO.

So true.

A lot of righteousness for a guy who couldn't be bothered to check the facts before going off on a tangent. Hope he has good insurance up there on that high horse

With any luck Gawkers loss to Hulk Hogan will tank the whole ship. Good riddance.
"There I was. . ."

by newmanfrigan » 01 Apr 2016, 19:50

sferrin wrote:
XanderCrews wrote:

So true.

With any luck Gawkers loss to Hulk Hogan will tank the whole ship. Good riddance.

God I hope so. What a nest of dirty rats that entire filthy enterprise is. Foxtrot Alpha is worthless. Nice pics, zero content. Basement dweller, drooling on yourself level retardation though...that's Rogoway alone. Self-appointed experts are a pet peeve of mine, being a scientist myself.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by cosmicdwarf » 06 Apr 2016, 18:31

arian wrote:
cosmicdwarf wrote:Well, the US could go back to dump bombs and/or carpet bombing, but people tend to not like it when they miss and hit things they shouldn't.

Well, they don't mind it when its others doing it. They mind it only if its the US doing it.

Oh they mind, the media just doesn't make as much of a stink about it so people tend to not know it happens. Gotta have those scandals after all.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by mixelflick » 13 Apr 2016, 15:22

[/quote]

With any luck Gawkers loss to Hulk Hogan will tank the whole ship. Good riddance.[/quote]

Love the Hulkster!

He was the F-22 of his day :)